Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall Break

My fall break started at 1 o’clock on October 14th. My last class was biology lab. I rode back to Memphis with my friends Sherri, Symone, Saadia, and my cousin Tarinika. We made it to Memphis at 8 o’clock. Sherri dropped me off at home and my aunt picked me up soon afterwards. They were having a birthday dinner for all the people in the family with October birthdays. They had lots of different foods that I like. I ate good but I did not eat birthday cake. I stayed at her house for three hours. Sherri came back to get me and when went to her best friend house. When we got there we played a dance game on the xbox kinect. Later that night, we ate and I played with her dog, Peyton. The next day we woke up at 7 to travel three hours to Starkville. In Starkville, we went to a Mississippi State University football game. After the game we went to Sherri’s cousin apartment and ate dinner. We spent the night in Starkville and celebrated my birthday more. We had to be up the next morning at 6 in order to make it to church by 10. Along the way to church we had to drop off Sherri best friend, Essence and her cousin, Marcus. We made it to church in good timing. Once church was over, everyone spoke and gave us hugs because they had not seen us in a while. My uncle decided to treat me to dinner for my birthday. I chose to go to Chili’s because I love their chipotle chicken tenders. Some of my church members and friends from church decided to join me. We laughed, talked, and reminisced. Once everyone finished eating we all left and went our separate ways until next time. I went to Sherri’s house and took a much needed nap. When I woke up, we got ice-cream from Baskin Robins. My aunt picked me up from Sherri’s house and I spent the night at her house. I had to wake up early the next morning to go home. At home, I played with my nieces and watched television with them. Monday evening, I went to the Crepe’ Maker and the Collierville Mall with Sherri. Later that day, I went to a student conference with my sister. Afterwards, we went to the Southland Mall so that I could buy these boots that I have been wanting. I end up buying more than just those boots. We also went to the grocery store so that I could get a few snacks to take back to school. I spent the night over Sherri’s house because we would be back on the road to return to school Tuesday. I woke up at 12 on Tuesday and we got back on the road at 3. We stopped and got food before we picked up everyone. We picked up Symone and Saadia first and then Tarinika. After which, we got back on the road and made it to school at 7:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment