Monday, October 10, 2011

My Week at MT

Each week at Middle Tennessee State University is different for me. Every week I meet new people somewhere on campus. I usually eat from the cyber café, KUC, and McCallie. I hang out with friends at least two times a week and we always have a good laugh. I do not go to the library often, unless I want to print something for class. I am becoming pretty comfortable with my week.
One thing that does not change is my class schedule. I learn something new every day in each class. I usually travel the same route to class. Although, my classes never change weekly, the times I get out of them sometimes do. On Monday, I wake up at 7 o’clock because my day starts early with biology from 8 o’clock to 8:55. This class consists of straight note taking. Immediately after this class, I walk over to my next class in the Davis Science building for chemistry from 9:05 to 10:05. My professor in this class is usually a couple minutes late getting to class. He teaches via power point slides, which I print off to take additional notes on. After this class, I go back to my room to either nap or study until my last class. I have pre-calculus at 3 o’clock to 4:15 so I would leave the room at 2:30. On Tuesday, I get to wake up later at 10 o’clock. I have writing at 11:20 to 12:45. Being that it is my only class for that day, the rest of the day I would do homework and study for hours. On Wednesday, I have a busy day starting when I wake up at 7 o’clock for my 8 o’clock biology class. Then I go to chemistry at the same time. Once I leave there, I come back to the room until my chemistry lab at 11:30. In this class, I work with a lab partner to complete an experiment. The class last until 2:45 but, we get to leave once we finish the experiment so I usually leave an hour early. Being that pre-calculus is not until 3 o’clock; I would either eat or sit somewhere and study to kill time. On Thursday, my day goes exactly the same as my Tuesday. On Friday, my day starts bright an early at 7 o’clock. This day is much like Wednesday, instead I have biology lab and I do not get out early. This lab is more of a lecture than doing experiments. When I get out of pre-calculus at 4:15 on Friday, Middle Tennessee State University looks like ghost town because I could usually count the number people walking. I would usually complete any homework that I have or study for the rest of the day. On Saturday and Sunday, the time I wake up varies. If I have upcoming test, I would study some more. Sometimes it seem like the week goes by so slow and sometimes it seems like it flies by.

No comments:

Post a Comment